CENTURY 21 Canada has an immediate opening for a creative, energetic and hardworking Graphic Artist.
Your work will make you a vital participant in our marketing team. You are creative but at the same time, you are able to anticipate issues before they become problems and possess the initiative to suggest better ways to bring success to projects will be among your skills. You are also extremely organized, have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and attention to detail. You want to build on a strong brand with the quality of your work, always looking for areas of opportunity.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in the role:
The Graphic Artist position is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the brand and achieve our business goals. From concept through execution, the successful candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing initiatives (blogs, social media assets, and more)
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design
- Scope and create marketing templates to support our agents and franchisees
- Create marketing collateral to support various promotions, community involvement and franchise sales initiatives
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and special event collateral as needed
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of promotional videos
Here are the skills & abilities we’re looking for:
- University or College degree in design
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Past work either as an in-house designer, freelance or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies
- Knowledge of video editing/production a major plus
Job type: Full Time
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.