HIRING: FULL-TIME ENTRY-LEVEL GRAPHIC DESIGNER
We’re looking for a graphic designer who can support our team in the following ways:
1. Project Work
- Layouts for presentations of project deliverables (InDesign, Photoshop, possibly 3D renderings)
- Applied graphics to products – logos, patterns, (Illustrator, Photoshop, possibly 3D renderings)
- Infographics text/icons for input functions (Illustrator)
- Product packaging
- Product Use Instructions (InDesign, Illustrator)
2. Form3 Promotional Assistance
- Layouts for Form3 promotional presentations and proposals (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- New company website – concept development, execution and management, likely on a CMS. CSS experience and strategic knowledge (marketing, analytics) are not required.
Dependent on skill level and experience.
How To Apply
Email your resume and portfolio (website link/digital files) to:
Alex Feldman, Partner
604-709-3676, ext. 230
Open for applications until position has been filled.
Form3 is a group of highly trained, dedicated and experienced industrial designers developing products since 1997. Our team includes graduates from ECUAD (Emily Carr), UBC, Carleton University, Royal College of Arts (London, England), Politecnico di Milano (Italy), The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, and Tunghai University (China).
We’re proud to have completed a wide variety of projects from different sectors such as Consumer Electronics, Sports and Fitness, Medical and Green Technology. Gaining insights from very different project contexts expands our knowledge base and allows us to cross-pollinate ideas. This appeals to companies and entrepreneurs looking for innovative solutions to challenging problems.
We collaborate as a team on projects and our designers have enjoyed seeing many products successfully make it to production and reach the marketplace. These valuable experiences provide us with the confidence to explore new ideas and resolve the design work with the greatest attention to detail.
Our goal is to continue to improve our ability to generate better, innovative products, with a longer useful life and reduce obsolescence.
Office location: 405 Railway St, Vancouver