G-Pak Technology Inc. is a Vancouver start-up disrupting sustainable consumer packaging. We are seeking an energetic, dynamic go-getter to join our team. We have an avid ambition to transform an industry with our compostable solution, eliminating the use of plastics, while providing you with the personal opportunity to innovate, grow, and succeed financially.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Graphics Team in our Marketing Department. You will create and produce quality graphic solutions for social media, advertising, packaging, consumer and trade collateral materials, trade show and event marketing materials. You must be an innovative thinker with a love of design. This job requires someone who has strong organizational and artistic design skills, but is willing to grow in a new and exciting role with a growing company.
- Designs and updates visually appealing and effective graphics and marketing materials
- Assist in content strategy and development for all marketing collateral including, but not limited to, e-newsletter, blog, social media, videos, advertising, promotional materials, etc.
- Provide photographic services for monthly newsletter, social media, website and ad campaigns
- Promote and strengthen brand identity through all marketing materials
- Help manage repository of brand assets (logos, photos, templates, etc.)
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Plans concept by studying information and materials
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art, arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art
- Diploma or certification in Graphic Design
- 1+ years graphic design experience in creating innovative design solutions
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or later (Specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and proficient in PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Strong creative skills and deadline oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player attitude, and collaborates with others
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize work based on information provided
- Ability to learn quickly in a high paced, challenging environment
- Ability to create artwork from concept through design and layout to typesetting and camera-ready assembly using traditional art production methods
Marketing – Graphic Design, Digital Marketing
Salary dependent on experience
Attention: Trevor Burns, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email a cover letter and resume by April 20th 2016. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview. The company will be continuously evaluating candidates.
Printable PDF: Graphic Designer, G-Pak Technology