Meridian Meats and Meridian Farm Markets is a growing chain of specialty fresh-food retail stores, with 6 store locations in the lower mainland. We sell awesome products but, more importantly, we’re uber-focused on providing outstanding service to our customers. Our culture is fun, up-beat and cohesive. We work hard, and get a thrill from the challenges of a competing in a dynamic market place.
We’re seeking a graphic designer for our Maple Ridge head office. You’ll report to our Marketing Manager and play an integral part in promoting and continuing to develop our brand.
- You’re a positive thinker full of fresh and innovative ideas.
- You’re a solid communicator and collaborate well in a team environment.
- You multi-task well, and know how to prioritize to meet deadlines and targets.
- You’re a stickler when it comes to details, accuracy and organization.
- You take charge of assignments and always get the job done.
- Pressure?… Bring it on. You turn on the gas when it’s crunch time and do what it takes to knock it out of the park.
- You’re looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to grow and advance
- When you encounter problems you focus on finding solutions
- You’re a whiz with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Reviewing projects daily and keeping marketing team informed
- Creating newspaper ads and flyers
- Creating posters and in store advertisements
- Editing and cleaning up of images
- Managing daily emails and communicating consistently with the team
- Staying up to date on web and graphic trends
- Plan and create designs for packaging
- Creating and editing images for our website
- Clearly bringing our brand image to life through different channels
- Estimate the cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- Proficiency in English language
Bonus if your skills include:
- Web design
- Salary based on qualifications
- Extended Benefits
- Family discount
We’re seeking full-time, but we’re open to entertaining a part-time role for the right candidate.
Deadline for applications: February 10, 2016
Respond with your resume, examples of your work and salary expectation. Please send your application to Kaylesha Penner at email@example.com
Start date: As soon as possible