Meridian Meats and Meridian Farm Markets is a growing chain of specialty fresh-food retail stores, with 6 store locations in the lower mainland. We sell awesome products but, more importantly, we’re uber-focused on providing outstanding service to our customers. Our culture is fun, up-beat and cohesive. We work hard, and get a thrill from the challenges of a competing in a dynamic market place.
We’re seeking a graphic designer for our Maple Ridge head office. You’ll report to our Marketing Manager and play an integral part in promoting and continuing to develop our brand.
- You’re a positive thinker full of fresh and innovative ideas.
- You’re a solid communicator and collaborate well in a team environment.
- You multi-task well, and know how to prioritize to meet deadlines and targets.
- You’re a stickler when it comes to details, accuracy and organization.
- You take charge of assignments and always get the job done.
- Pressure?… Bring it on. You turn on the gas when it’s crunch time and do what it takes to knock it out of the park.
- You’re looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to grow and advance
- When you encounter problems you focus on finding solutions
- You’re a whiz with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud
- Reviewing projects daily and keeping marketing team informed
- Creating newspaper ads and flyers
- Creating posters and in store advertisements
- Editing and cleaning up of images
- Managing daily emails and communicating consistently with the team
- Staying up to date on web and graphic trends
- Plan and create designs for packaging
- Creating and editing images for our website
- Clearly bringing our brand image to life through different channels
- Estimate the cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
- Post-secondary education in graphic design
- Proficiency in English language
Bonus if your skills include:
- Salary based on qualifications
- Extended Benefits
- Family discount
We’re seeking full-time, but we’re open to entertaining a part-time role for the right candidate.
Deadline for applications: February 10, 2016
Respond with your resume, examples of your work and salary expectation. Please send your application to Kaylesha Penner at email@example.com
Start date: As soon as possible
Graphic Designer Internship (Paid)
Avigilon (TSX: AVO) is defining the future of the security industry through innovative, end-to-end solutions. Delivering the world’s best technology, Avigilon’s industry-leading HD network video management software, megapixel cameras, access control and video analytics products outpace the competition by a wide margin. We offer customers in more than 120 countries a customizable end-to-end, scalable and open solution to monitor property and protect people and their assets across diverse locations, including stadiums, retail environments, school campuses, casinos, and critical infrastructure and transportation stations. Avigilon products are designed and manufactured in North America, providing customers with the most reliable and highest quality technology in the industry.
In 2014, Avigilon ranked among the fastest-growing technology companies in Canada for the fifth year in-a-row on the Deloitte Fast 50 and among the fastest-growing technology companies in North America for the fourth consecutive year on the Deloitte Fast 500. The company also received a 2014 BC Export Award in the Advancing Technology & Innovation category.
This role is for students, recent graduates or people looking for their first experience in graphic design work! We are flexible with the hours (full time or temporary). Read more…
Studiothink is looking for an enthusiastic and talented designer who is able to develop stunning and strategic conceptual design, front end web design and coding, and is a talented designer who can easily cross over into logo design and print design as needed. Read more…
Organized for students by students. Designapalooza is a cross discipline design competition charrette at Kwantlen University’s Wilson School of Design. The event allows students from seven design programs to meet each other and inspire teamwork between design disciplines.
The Runner, KPU’s independent newspaper, is looking for a new illustrator.
Feel free to take a look at examples of illustrations and please see below their contributor ad.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Charis Au @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The design Intern is a paid educational opportunity to join the creative team at Noise Digital and take part in the production of creative concepts for advertising, social media, web and mobile.
Keepon Collective is looking for a creative and driven graphic designer. The
designer will work directly with the creative director to conceptualize and
develop clothing designs and brand imagery. Read more…
The Banff Centre’s Practicum Program is an experiential learning opportunity that marries technical training in the arts with hands-on, real world experiences. Practicum participants learn from an array of sources that include faculty, mentor staff, peers, and the artists creating, producing and performing art at The Banff Centre.